Save for your child’s secure future!
“Mravac” is a cumulative savings scheme based on multiple deposits into the savings account throughout the term, open to persons up to 18 years of age.
This savings scheme is the ideal solution to providing a more secure and quality future of your children. With sufficient funds in a savings account, your child will be prepared and more relaxed when they reach maturity age.
Benefits of “Mravac” children’s savings scheme
- you select the amount and dynamics of deposits depending on your possibilities
- minimum initial deposit is EUR 20 only
- amount of further deposits is not set by the Bank
- option to make deposits via free permanent payment order directly from your current account
- client need not visit the bank for a term deposit rollover upon maturity
- deposit may serve as a loan security
One can withdraw from a term deposit before maturity, subject to Bank consent and following the client’s request in writing.
If the client does not cancel his deposit agreement within not later than 3 days of the date of term expiry (prolongation term), the Bank will rollover the term deposit for the same term on the terms applicable on the date of rollover.
On the maturity date, interest accrued is added to the previous deposit or transferred onto the selected transaction account.Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits up to €50,000.00
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits from €50,000.01 to €100,000.00
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits in US dollars
Cumulative savings interest rates, for deposits in other currencies (AUD, CAD, CHF, GBP)
*Interest rates on all deposits are indicated as annual rates.
**The Bank calculates interest on term deposits at the interest rate which is subject to change as per Hipotekarna Bank ad Podgorica Resolution on Interest Rates.